No wait…I mean Tuesday.
To those who know me, you already know my feelings on this particular commercial holiday but for those of you who don’t; here’s my top 10 reasons why I think Valentine’s Day is one of the worst on the calendar.
- Most people do it because they feel they HAVE to. Not because they want to.
- It makes some people feel lonely unnecessarily.
- EVERYTHING is more expensive on Valentine’s Day.
- Giving women chocolate to instigate ‘happy’ time is evil.
- £5 for a single rose 🌹 isn’t good for anyone. (Except the big conglomerate but we don’t like them anyway)
- It’s not a real holiday!
- You should be loved EVERY day.
- Most people are only in love with the idea of love and this day only enables that notion.
- Card shop workers hate you for leaving it to the last minute to succomb to peer pressure.
- Someone dumped this tedd-elephant (yes it’s a word!) on the 13th only to be found like this… this morning. #Brutal
Ah well, tomorrow is another day.
Happy TUESDAY adventurers.