Earlier this month I bought Disney Park tickets for my trip to WDW later this year… Yep that’s right; Chelby and co are headed back to the Magic and I can’t flippin wait!
I bought 3 tickets… did it break the bank? – Well yes, but not because of all the controversy you’ve been hearing about Disney price increases. But rather the Pygmy turns 3 (I know-Shut the front door!) and pays this time around.
Are the tickets expensive? Also yes but are they worth it? TOTALLY!
Here in the UK, we are lucky enough to get the exclusive offer of 14 days of Disney Park Hopping fun for the price of 7! AAANNNDDD….. we get the memory maker package (RRP $149) FREE! for each adult ticket purchased.
Bargain if you ask me. Still not convinced?
Ok, let me
“Illuminate the possibilities…”
- The Magic Kingdom
- Hollywood Studios
- The Animal Kingdom
- Typhoon Lagoon- Waterpark
- Blizzard Beach- Waterpark
2 mini golf courses
- Winter Summerland Miniature golf – Animal Kingdom resort area
- Fantasia Gardens and Fairways mini golf – Epcot resort area
- Not to mention a selection of actual world-class golf courses and clubs.
Access to world-class fine dining
- All over the place! There are hundreds of dining options in every park and resort ranging from counter service (fast food) to Al e Carte dining, indoor, outdoor, with a view and even underwater!
- Check out the Boardwalk in the evening for an excellent experience.
Access to high-end retail and entertainment
- Head over to spots like Disney Springs for Brand names like Under Armour, Sephora, Nike, Swarovski etc
- Don’t forget official Disney merchandise and limited edition lines only found at WDW!
A lifetime of memoriesThe memory maker package is amazing. It allows you to capture all those Disney photos you would usually have to purchase at the end of each ride or if you took a picture with one of the Disney cast members outside at a Kodak spot or with a character. PLUS they throw in a bunch of other pics of the parks and resorts at different times of the day (e.g night/sunset). You know those brochure type pics.
The last time we were there was during the food and wine festival and included among the pics provided were all the recipes of the food available during that years festival! #winning!
I don’t know about you, but this is one expense I can make my peace with.