Today I want to talk about the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa… (its kinda on topic for my Disney page) and why this will be the third time I’m staying there for my Disney vacation.
Before I set off by saying that I am in no way in partnership with the hotel (unless they want me to be…) and all opinions found here in this post are my own.
So my family and I have stayed here a few times, twice as a group of adults and once as a group of adults with one baby. All times the hotel was a fantastic choice.
About the hotel– (in their own words)
“A stay with Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa is a vacation in itself. Our condominium style hotel suites are noticeably more spacious than average, giving your family room to spread out and relax.”
To be fair to them, the suites are great and very spacious. No one is on top of anyone else yet it still has a ‘together’ feel. Its kind of like renting an apartment as you will have full bathrooms and a full kitchen too BUT as its a hotel you can still get things like maid service and free shuttles like you would at a hotel.
I’ve broken down the pro’s and cons by ‘For adults’ and ‘For Kids’ below:
- Apartment style so you can still get some privacy from the rest of your party should you wish to.
- Luau bar and English pub on site
- Great location on the highway
- Next door to outlet shopping!
- Additional non-themed pool so you’re not bombarded by kids if you don’t want to be.
- Sundeck overlooking the main pool (kids pool) so you can keep an eye on the kids while they swim
- Has a fitness centre and spa on site
- Convenience store on site – reasonably priced and sells everything so no need to go to Walmart unless you want to. (They also deliver for a fee)
- Free shuttles to the parks
- If you don’t have a car it can be a little isolated if you don’t want to pay for taxis.
- Pirate pool themed for kids with a water slide
- The pool is zero entry, so no steps to slip on.
- The pool also has water fountains for little kids to splash around
- Pizza hut take away on site (ok this is good for the adults too)
- Games room
- Free wifi
- No playground – there is one located over at the outlet mall next door though
- The main pool is not heated so the water can get a little chilly.
- The MASSIVE pirate ship casts a big shadow- good for sun protection, bad for heating the water during the day.
My son was 18 months when we stayed here last. He loved it. He could run around the hotel suite, the staff were amazing, we were so close to Epcot, getting to the parks was easy.
We stayed in a two bedroom suite which was more than enough for the 5 of us but they also offer 3 and 4 bedroom suites too. All also have pull-out sofa’s to sleep even more people!
I’d truly recommend it to anyone.