It’s that time of year again, the day is almost upon us…
Yep, thats right… its SEPTEMBER! And that means back to school for my little Kiddo, and lots (and I mean LOTS) of knitwear for me ❤ but’ I’ll save that for another post!
**Forgot to schedule this so it’s actually going out a day or two late…Doh!**
I’m just a few days out for first proper day of school term now so i’m taking stock, labelling things to within an inch of my life and desperately trying to get myself organised and ready for the new season and school year.
I have a confession; I did do my school shopping early this year… around a month or two early. But in my defence there wasn’t much else going on.
This years school uniform haul set me back around £150 give or take a few pounds.
- Our school has a mandatory uniform jumper, so I bought 2 at £12.99 each as still had one I got before lockdown which was barely worn. and a sports t-shirt for £6.99
- I got a 5 pack of kids white polo shirts from the TU range at Sainsbury’s for £6, they are unisex, should wash well (Pray for me) and are really white.
- I also picked up a 2 pack of white polo shirts from Matalan for £4 (I like to have a few spares because you know… paint)
- 2 pack slim fit black school trousers from Matalan £6
From Lidl (my underdog hero for school uniform)
- 5 pack school socks £2.99
- 3 pack boys vest £2.99
- 2 pairs of boys cargo school shorts £1.75 each!!!
- Two pairs of nike trainers – Tanjun and Star runners that I got at Sports Direct for around £21 each (absolute bloody bargain!)
Other bits and bobs:
- Insulated water bottle £10
- Insulated food flask £10
- Lunch bag £12
- Name labels £4.99
- Wellington boots £8
So far, we have not been required to purchase any stationary supplies but I like to keep a few bits on hand for use with homework and home practice like:
(I’ve included links to Amazon for all of the above items in case you’re interested)
Now all that is left is to take his first day of school photo and I can’t wait!
What are you doing as we blow our way into fall? Let me know in the comments 🙂